Monday, June 1, 2009

For A Good Cause

Hi everyone,
Only 2 more days of school left!! I cannot WAIT to be finished! On the last day of school we are wearing our pajamas and watching movies all day. What is the point?
Well, we have been a revolving door with all the guests we've had lately. We had Jason's mom in town two weekends ago, friends of ours last weekend and this weekend Jason's dad is coming. Its been really fun though.
We are also getting ready to have to say goodbye to some really great friends of ours. They are moving back to Nebraska and we are SO sad. On Saturday we are going to all go float the river together and tomorrow night we are going out to eat at a fun restaurant on Lake Travis.

Now for the purpose behind the title. Some of you know that I completed my first triathlon the weekend of mother's day. Well, I've started training for my next one which is on Labor Day and it involves fundraising for cancer research. My website explains more of the details and the 'why' behind my choice to do triathlons in this way.

I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to check out my website and if you are able to give a donation to help me towards my goal, I would really appreciate it! I will keep you updated on my progress through this blog as well as on the website. Here it is:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/ctx/austntri09/kallisosrs

Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment