Well, I've decided to try and overcome my extreme dislike for technology and make this a new way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in Austin. We had a very busy 2008 with lots of travel and time with new friends. We enjoyed spending time with everyone for Christmas and are looking forward to 2009. Our first days in 2009 consisted of quite a few hours in our garage. I have no before pictures because it was too embarassing, but lets just say that you couldn't walk through it without tripping on something. We've made some good progress, but still have a ways to go. We need to have a yard sale and then the garbage man will have his work cut out for him on Tuesday. :)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I'm going to comment on my own blog. I really don't like how it put those pictures in there, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it. Better luck next time as I get the hang of this!
ReplyDelete