Monday, March 2, 2009

Money, money, money!


Well, Jason and I had a great weekend! We spent Friday evening out to dinner with some friends to celebrate a birthday and then played Nerts for quite some time.

Then Saturday I spent the afternoon at the capitol helping a friend with her bridal portraits. I was amazed at how many people acted like they had never seen a bride before!

Saturday evening Jason and I went to a gala for one of the near by school districts. It was FANCY! We could not believe the money that was being spent. For example, a reserved parking space for a high school student for the entire school year was bought for $6000! Jason's response to that was that we would not be spending that much on our child's car, much less on where they park. :) There was also a pair of diamond earrings that went for $7500 and a two day hunting trip for African animals IN Texas for $11000! It was just crazy! We had a really good time living large for the evening and Jason looked so handsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment