Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes, that is me dancing!






Last weekend we were in the wedding of two of our good friends from our small group. It was a fun day and they got me out on the dance floor for slow dances only.





We also went on our first bike ride on road bikes to train for the triathlon. It was really fun! I like riding a road bike a lot better! That went really well and we have rented them again for this weekend to get some more training in. Last night we went swimming for the first time. It was HARD! I really haven't swam the correct way (with your head down and breathing to the side) since swimming lessons and the breathing part freaked me out! I was so afraid of swallowing water. I could only make it 100 m before I had to stop. That's half of what we have to do for this race. There is some work left to do for that portion of the race. It is a good thing the swimming is first because it is really hard to get that swim cap on over all my hair. Val, do you have any suggestions?



I'm home from school for the second day in a row with pink eye again. Let's just say I've gone through a lot of Lysol spray and Clorox wipes. No fun! I have so much to do and most of it is on the computer at school. Oh well, such is life. It will get done some how.




No comments:

Post a Comment